~welcome to sorority12~

Welcome*~*

Hi, welcome to our blog site, E-Commerce-Sorority12. We are students from bachelor of commerce (hons) accounting and would like to give you a brief introduction on this blog. This blog is specially made to touch on the subject E-Commerce whereby we will be posting some interesting articles regarding this subject. Feel free to visit our blog site and you are most welcome to leave a comment. Thank you!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Self Introduction : Chee Sue Yee


My name is Chee Sue Yee. I am 20, going 21 this November. I live in Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur. I am the eldest in my family.I have a younger brother and a sister. Basically my life is rather simple. I study, surf the net occasionally, watch TV , listen to music, sing whenever i am bored and most of all, shop like every other typical girl.

Well, almost everybody has some kind of hobby and it means a lot to me because it allows me to relax and divert my mind off from my studies for awhile as life in university can be quite hectic and stressful. I have lots of hobbies but currently, one of my favourite one would be listening to music. I am very fond of music. Whenever i am free, I would often listen to my favourite songs from my mp3 and sing along. Of the famous pop singers, I prefer Whitney Housten and as for R&B, it would be Rihanna and Leona Lewis.

Being a University student nowadays, we are required to be tech savvy to stay in touch with the ever developing world. The top 5 web sites that I visited most would be Google, Yahoo, YouTube, Facebook, and Hotmail. Yahoo and Google is the place where i would use it to do research for some of my assignments. I tend to visit Google more as it is currently the top search engine. I even have it as my homepage. YouTube is a video sharing website where I could actually watch some of the latest official music videos and videos uploaded by my friends. Hotmail is the place where I check my mails, as for Facebook; it is one of the free-access social networking website which allows me to interact and stay connected with my formal and current classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment