~welcome to sorority12~

Welcome*~*

Hi, welcome to our blog site, E-Commerce-Sorority12. We are students from bachelor of commerce (hons) accounting and would like to give you a brief introduction on this blog. This blog is specially made to touch on the subject E-Commerce whereby we will be posting some interesting articles regarding this subject. Feel free to visit our blog site and you are most welcome to leave a comment. Thank you!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Self Introduction: Tan Yoke Tieng


My name is Yoke Tieng, but my friends used to call me Joyce. I am currently 21 years old and will be 22 this coming August. I lived in a Setiawan, Perak. Basically, I am a happy go lucky person, friendly, love to share, enjoy delicious food and also a humorous person.

I consider myself as a normal kid, but I also think that some of my interests are unique. For the past 10 years, my life has been revolved around singing. I started ever since I was 3 years old and became obsessed with it. I have joined many singing competitions and have gained a lot of experience from it, plus it also improves my singing skills. Singing has become part of my life. It is one of the best stress remedy for me.

Besides singing, I also surf the internet occasionally. The top 5 web sites that I visited most are Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Hotmail and Metoto. I managed to obtain a lot of useful information from Google and Yahoo for assignment and study purposes. I also use it to read daily news. Facebook is very meaningful and useful to me because it allows me to stay connected with my friends. On the other hand, Metoto is a new and interesting website where I can sing song through the net. I can receive a lot of comments from those who have listened to my singing.

So, as my final year of university is approaching with more speed. I am trying to prepare myself for another year of learning and expecting the best year to come. I hope I can handle the stress of my school work, activities and balance them with social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment