~welcome to sorority12~

Welcome*~*

Hi, welcome to our blog site, E-Commerce-Sorority12. We are students from bachelor of commerce (hons) accounting and would like to give you a brief introduction on this blog. This blog is specially made to touch on the subject E-Commerce whereby we will be posting some interesting articles regarding this subject. Feel free to visit our blog site and you are most welcome to leave a comment. Thank you!

Friday, June 5, 2009

self-introduction: Tan Jing Yang

My name is Tan Jing Yang or you can call me Catherine. My 21st birthday falls in October. I am studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman and now living in Cypress Condominium at Bandar Sungai Long, Kajang. My hometown is in Kuching,Sarawak. I have 2 elder sisters and 1 younger sister. I have a simple life.Usually during my leisure time, I will go online, swimming, study, watch TV , listening to music, sing and also shopping. Sometimes, I also play badminton with my housemates.

Everybody has their own hobby including me. Usually, when exam is coming; I will go for a swim or karaoke to release my stress. I also enjoy cooking a lot. During semester break, i will cook for my family; otherwise i will visit my aunt in Seremban especially weekends.

The top 5 web sites that I visited most would be Friendster, Facebook,Google, Hotmail/MSN and WBLE. I use Friendster and Facebook to keep in touch with my hometown primary and secondary school friends and also my current classmates. I usually use Google to do research for my assignment. I will use the search engine at the top left corner of the Window Internet Explorer. This way is a lot easier for me than going to the Google website. Hotmail is the place where I can check and send emails. I use MSN to chat with my friends and family and also transfer file to my teammates. Lastly, i will access into WBLE to check for new updates such as lecture notes or any messages that lecturers want to inform us.


No comments:

Post a Comment